Peppermint hot chocolate! Mmm…
Halloween Harvest Punch
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 punch bowl
- 1 part Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 part Dark Rum
- 1 part Light Rum
- 2 part White Cranberry Juice
- 1 part Unfiltered Apple Juice
- 1 part Simple Syrup
- Juice of one lemon
- apple slices, blueberries and melon balls for garnish
- Add the liquid ingredients and mix well.
- Top with apple slices, blueberries, and melon balls.
For an individual cocktail: shake and strain into an old-fashioned glass.
Pumpkin cream cheese danish! Get in my stomach now…
Mmm, lasagna soup!
Homemade pumpkin frozen yogurt! Mmm…
vegan, 2 servings
1 cup almond or soy milk
1-2 cups kale (about 2-3 large leaves, thick stem removed)
3/4 cup fresh mango, cubed from skin
1 banana, frozen (or fresh)
1/2 cup frozen peaches
1 orange, peeled
1/4 cup ice
Blend in a high speed blender.
Blueberry Tart. Get your anti oxidants going!
- 6 half-ounce pieces of high quality white chocolate
- 2 Tbs half and half
- 1 envelope store bought hot chocolate mix
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 cups ice
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
Place the white chocolate pieces and the half and half into a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minutes, stopping to stir half way through. Continue to heat until melted and smooth. Add the hot chocolate mix and sugar, stirring constantly until thoroughly blended. Remove from heat and slowly add 1/2 cup of the milk and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
In a blender place the remaining cup of milk, the room temperature chocolate mixture, and the ice. Blend on high speed until smooth and the consistency of a frozen daiquiri. Pour into a cup and top with homemade whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Teas that relive Stress
- Lemon Balm Tea (Melissa Officinalis)Tea:
1 t. dried lemonbalm (or 1 1/2 t. fresh)
1 C. boiling water.
Put lemon balm in boiling water and cover, allow to steep for 10 minutes. Strain the lemonbalm from the water and enjoy.
- Passionflower Tea (Passiflora incarnate)
1 T dried flower
1 C boiling water
Steep for 10 minutes, strain and enjoy.
- Valerian Tea: (Valeriana officinalis)Tea:
2 t. valerian root
2 C. warm water
Add root to warm water in the morning and allow to steep throughout the day.
In the evening strain the water and drink both cups prior to going to bed.
- Chamomile tea (Matricaria recutita)Tea:
1 t. dried Chamomile flowers
1 C. boiling water
Add chamomile to boiling water and steep for 15 min. Strain the chamomile and enjoy.